Electrically heated front-loading, top loading and integral quench vacuum furnaces for processes such as brazing, annealing, carburizing, normalizing, hardening and sintering. Temperature range up to 2400°F.
- Temperature range up to 1750°F
- Work diameters up to 96” diameter
- Vacuum levels down to 10 micron
- Accelerated cooling available
The Lindberg/MPH Horizontal Vacuum Internal Quench Furnace systems increase productivity and decrease energy consumption while producing bright finished heat treated parts.
- Temperature Range: up to 2400°F
- Chamber Size: 2.5 to 36 cubic feet
- Designed for process flexibility, meeting various needs
- Fully automated control system minimized manual operation and surveillance