Rod Overbend Pit Furnace
The Rod Overbend (RO) pit furnace gives you flexible, efficient performance in a variety of heat treat applications including annealing, normalizing and hardening at temperatures up to 1850°F (2000°F optional). Add the optional sealed retort and circulating fan for bright annealing, carburizing, carbonitriding and processing of cast irons. Accommodate protective atmosphere processes up to 2150°F with the optional inconel retort.
- Ideal for JIT layouts
- Less maintenance and down time
- Quick, consistent heat up rates
- High productivity: Cycle time is minimized by rapid heat up rates.
- High uniformity: Dense loads can be uniformly treated, maximizing throughput.
- Simple operation
- Inert or Combustible Atmosphere Capable
- Compact size
- Standard endothermic atmosphere system
- Low Watt-density, long life RO elements
- Lightweight ceramic module insulation
- Easy-loading vertical chamber
- Pneumatically operated cover on larger sizes