High yields of uniform quality products. These highly efficient and economical furnaces are designed for atmosphere and nonatmosphere applications at temperatures up to 2100°F (1150°C).
- Temperature Range: up to 1100°C
- Maximum energy efficiency and long service life
- Control of belt speed, temperature, and atmosphere
- Optional combustible atmosphere system
The open-chamber design provides a simple, effective furnace for copper brazing. The full
- Temperature Range: 1300°F to 2100°F
- Belt widths available: 4" to 36"
- Three different styles: open chamber, full muffle, full muffle with pre-heat
- Optional atmosphere gas blending and mass-flow controls
Exceptionally even heat for quality, consistent results. Supports a high volume of production in a compact size model.
- Temperature Range: ambient to 400°C
- Belt speed: ranges from 2 to 20 inches/min.
- Preheated convective air or inert gas inlet
- Multi-fan, variable speed cooling
Designed to accommodate a variety of heat-treating processes. Excess temperature safety system guards product against temperature conditions. Easy Installation and a low cost.
- Temperature Range: to 2100°F
- Excess temperature safety system guards product against temperature conditions
- Available in a variety of sizes and belt widths
- Optional binder eductor system
Available in air-, inert-, or
- Temperature Range: to 1100°C
- Available in air-, inert-, or combustible-atmosphere models
- Individually replaceable heating units, muffles, and cooling chambers
- Optional Nichrome V belt