Continuous furnace systems combine modular design with proven components and subsystems that provide exceptional reliability, precision and control to the heat-treating process.
Lindberg Hot Stamping/Press Hardening Furnaces combine the latest technology in process controls, atmosphere systems, and material handling to give you a complete cost-efficient means of heat processing in many different applications.
- Complete, systems ready for operation
- Easy and safe operation and process repeatability
- Convenient access to controls and maintenance items
- Optional programmable controller(s)
Electrically heated continuous shaker hearth furnaces with quench tanks for processes such as hardening, carburizing on small screw springs and balls.
- Temperature Range: 1900°F
- Low Power Cost
- Alloy welded muffle
- SCR power control